Sunday 25 February 2018

"Addicted to...." Lo by Christina

Hello!!!!!This is Christina here today and I would like to show you my addictions , my life!!!! If you know me at person , you would know that I have some addictions.... These are coffe....(Of course, coffee) , books and sweets....Ok I don't need sweets everyday but I sometimes need them to make my day!!!!

So.... my mixed media LO is about these favourite moments....Relaxing moments....


I used pink and yellow , wich are my favourite , relaxing colours ....On the backround I used the yellow transparent acrylic paint and modeling paste through two stencils.... I have also used the new pink watercolour to make some splashes in pink!


Today I have used some stamps , too. I like the black effect on my backround ....  As you can see, I loved some white splashes , too....


i chose to use a wire , too , to give some extra interest on these great photos.... My chipboards were painted in yellow , pink and white.


Some extra glitter is necessary , too. I have put glitter on the modeling paste . You can see the details on these photos... And last but not least , under my photos there are several wood elements , some little branches painted with white gesso ...

I wanted you to feel my favourite moments through this mixed media page... I hope I managed to show you my feelings about them....

  Products used:




1 comment: