Sunday 8 October 2017

Wyzwanie / Challenge #59 Spooky INKtober




How some of you know, October is in inking industry ( for all artists  who love to draw, ink, spray comic book artists and all ink junkies there) called INKTOBER and many of them post one piece of ink related work per day through all month long. Check out #inktober if you want to know origin of this challange all rules etc. I borrowed name for this challenge cause one of  requirements is using ink. October is also a spooky month in our craft industry as scrapbooking and co have origins in USA where Haloween is celebrated.

I'm personal a fan of spookyness, macabre , skulls some gor stuff undead fantasy etc... so my challenge is about spookynes.


Jak zapewne niektórzy z was wiedzą, w gronie rysowników i grafików pażdziernik jest znany jako INKtober od słowa INK czyli tusz. Jeśli chcecie poznać szczegóły wyzwania zachęcam was do zapoznania sie z hasztagiem #inktober. Na pewno z łatwością znajdziecie zasady i wytyczne oryginalnego pomysłu. Ja zapożyczyłam nazwę ponieważ przy moim wyzwaniu chciałabym zobaczyć tusze 13arts w użyciu .

W międzynarodowym światku scrapbookingu pażdziernik jest miesiacem związanym z Haloween ponieważ sam Scrapbooking wywodzi sie z tradycji amerykańskiej gdzie Haloween jest świetowane.
Ja osobiście jestem wielka fanką wszelkich straszności świata fantastyki. Bardzo lubię takie "mroczne tematy wiec moje wyzwanie dotyczy straszności wszelkiego rodzaju.


RULES OF THE CHALLENGE


1. Pick any kind of art form alter art, card, layout, art journal , canvas painting, drawing whatever form is your favorite.
2. Take spooky theme for a spin. You can take it as funny spooky /cute spooky scary spooky- any spookyness will be welcomed.
3. Use any kind of 13 arts ink. acrylic, waterbased, glitter ink - for draning, splashing, smashing it just have to present in your artwork
4. Publish your project on your blog and add link directly to the post using Inlinkz tool at the right side bar.
5. Please add a link and info about our challenge, where your work is published.
6. You may submit as many entries as you like. 
7. You can enter your project with a maximum of 2 other challenges and your work must be new, not published before our challenge has started. 
8. The challenge ends on the 22nd of October. Winners will be announced on the 26th of October.
7. This time you have to use 13@rts products in your project.

When the challenge ends, our Design Team will vote and pick the best project. It will be Awarded with a giftbag full of 13arts' products worth - 60 PLN with free international shipping. The winner will be invited to join us in one of our challenges as Guest Designers. Additionally we will feature a few works with biggest number of points.


ZASADY WYZWANIA

1. Wybierz swoją ulubioną Formę- czy to będzie kartka czy layout, czy blejtram, czy artjournal - forma jest całkowicie dowolna.
2.Tematem wyzwania są straszydła i straszności. I tu jest całkowita dowolność. Można ugryzc ten temat na zabawnie, słodko, straszne duszki, czachy, dynie, wszelkie straszydła zarówno straszne jak i urocze będą całkowicie na miejscu i akceptowalne.
3 Użyj dowolnego tuszu z 13 arts-  czy to będzie brokat czy tusz akrylowy czy wodny to już zależy od Ciebie
4. Opublikuj pracę na swoim blogu i dodaj bezpośredni link do posta używając narzędzia Inklinkz, które znajdziesz w prawym pasku bocznym bloga. 
3. Podlinkuj wyzwanie i informację o nim w tym samym blogowym poście. 
4. Możesz zgłosić tyle prac ile masz ochotę.
5. Możesz połączyć nasze wyzwanie maksymalnie z dwoma innymi. 
Twoja praca musi być nowa i niepublikowana przed ogłoszeniem wyzwania. 
6. Wyzwanie kończy się 22 października. Zwycięzców ogłosimy 26 października.
7. Użycie produktów 13@rts tym razem JEST wymagane.

Kiedy wyzwanie dobiegnie końca nasze Projektantki w drodze głosowania wyłonią najlepszy projekt. Będzie on nagrodzony paczką produktów 13arts o wartości około 60zł (z bezpłatną międzynarodową wysyłką). Zwycięzca zostanie także zaproszony do zostania naszym Gościnnym Projektantem w jednym z kolejnych wyzwań. Dodatkowo wyróżnimy kilka projektów z największą ilością głosów.


>>> <<<






13@rts products used:



>>> <<<


Witajcie! Strasznie się cieszę, że mam możliwość gościć na blogu 13arts. Chcę wam zaprezentować moją interpretację nowego wyzwania - layout z narysowanym przeze mnie obrazkiem.
Wykorzystałam akrylowy tusz czarny oraz wodny zielony - w połączeniu z pastą strukturalną, z przezroczystym gesso oraz w chlapaniach.
Użyłam też sporo czarnych mikrokulek xs, które są naprawdę świetne i pasują do każdej pracy!



Produkty 13arts:

gesso białe
clear gesso
pasta strukturalna

>>> <<<

"I discovered scrapbooking about a two years ago. It was immersive. I’m constantly discovering new technics, products and I spend all my spare time doing my art work. I’m also following home and foreign forums and trying myself in many ways in this field of art. I love the „Challenges”, they give me extra tasks and they are trying me too. I have masses of photographs that I can use for my work, but through challenges I always discover new ways to look at my fond memories. Mixed media is a type of draughtsmanship to me. I can paint, form things, shape and build at the same time. It gives me freedom. I feel confident because there are no spoiled lines, there is no right or wrong just the feeling of 'this is exactly how I wanted to come out'. Somehow using few or no words, I can bring life into my art using colour, tone, texture, form or motifs. I am open to novelty, but I think I have my own characteristic style. Once a 'scrap fellow' told me that I am such a surrealist. Perhaps I am. All I do is keep my eyes open, I enjoy to learn and try to rely on my own taste. I don’t want to become a commercial artist."


Hello, My name is Amelie. I live in Quebec, Canada, Rimouski more precisely, a city located on the shores of beautiful St. Lawrence River. I live with my partner of 13 years, as well as Clara our 6 year old daughter and Albert our golden retriever. Following the sale of the family business, I am now mom at home, looking for new challenges!. I discovered scrapbooking by chance, passing a newsstand it 12 years ago. I immediately had the bite, it became a passion for me. I love the spray inks, powders, the modeling paste and masks. I love getting my hands dirty !!! I also love the stamps and of course, the flowers !!! I am part of the creative team Scrapbook Tendance, a Quebec scrapbooking shop and Scrap FX, an Australian company chipboard. I'm really happy to be Guest Dt for 13@rts!



>>> <<<




Inks are such a versatile medium. You can use them to colour a background, colour an embellishment or colour some patterned paper. I love to use them as a pre mixed water colour paint and here I have mixed some of the colours together to make the green hues I wanted to make my page look spooky!





13@rts products used:


>>> <<< 



 13@rts products used:



>>> <<<




 13@rts products used:



You can find our InLinkz tool from the right side bar, and link your creation there. You have time until the 22nd of October!

Oh, wait! Do you remember our other social media channels?

Instagram (13arts)
Twitter (@13_arts)
Come to follow us!

Have a great time with our challenge :)


W prawym bocznym pasku znajdziecie narzędzie InLinkz za pomocą którego możecie dodać swoją pracę. Macie czas do 22-go października.
Ach, chwileczkę! Czy pamiętacie o naszych kanałach społecznościowych?

Instagram (13arts)
Twitter (@13_arts)
Przyłączcie się tam do nas! 

Bawcie się dobrze z naszym nowym wyzwaniem :)





No comments:

Post a Comment