Thursday 31 August 2017

Summer Art by Darya Shkuratova


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy Wam pokazać niesamowity letni projekt od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki- Darii Shkuratovej. Tylko spójrzcie! 

Hello!
Today we'd like to show you an amazing summer project by our talented Guest Designer - Darya Shkuratova. Just take a look!  

>>> <<<


August is a month of abstraction art in 13 Arts blog. This time I decided to experiment with the form of the project.I used reels of scotch tape to make this strange construction. And twine to make a texture.



My summer passed without a sea and it's my amulet to still see the sea this year. The colors of my project are not traditionally marine, but I hope they convey some special sea spirit.





Ingredients:

>>> <<<

Dziękujemy za Twój piękny projekt Daria!
Thank you Darya for your beautiful project!


1 comment: