Friday 18 August 2017

Mixed Media canvas by Christina "Forever"


 Hello!!!This is Christina here today and I will show you a mixed media canvas I made with a favourite photo of mine... I had this photo for a long time , since my daughter was three years old and I wanted to scrap this for sure...So this was the time I had to do it...
Well, this time I didn't use a
lot of stensils but only one but I made different textures with my tools and pastes... First of all I used some stickers for my backround and then I started to use my gel medium and my modeling paste with a script stencil to make some texture...

 Then I used my favourite mists and acrylic colours to paint my backround . I used only two or three colours because I wanted to add my chipboards and I didn't want to have so busy backround.

As you can see , I painted my chipboards in black so that they can pop up...I love black colour on them...Underneith my photo I had only some papers from His and Hers collection... It is one of my favourite collections...


 Of course I couldn't end my canvas LO without my favourite 3D elements... I used a lot of glitter , some glass filler . some microsheres and glass spheres...


Well, as you can see , I used some flowers and some metal embellies to add some more interest... 
My title is "forever" painted in white because I wanted to be different from the other chipboards.

Products used:
So , that's from me for today...
I hope you liked my canvas..

Thank you so much 


2 comments: