Wednesday 30 August 2017

An Art Journal Page by Fiona

Hello my sweet 13@rts friends. Fiona here with you today to share a little art journal page I have created incorporating my "Strength in Numbers" collection.


I have had so much fun exploring the different ways I can utilize this collection. I designed it to be versatile so it could be used for scrapbooking, art journalling or any other mixed media and paper craft your heart desires.


For this art journal page I have incorporated one of the images from the 12x12 paper "Synthesis". I enhanced it by adding some colour to the already coloured sections. 


I used some of the Shiny powders to make it shimmer. It's a bit hard to capture it in the camera.

And I added a title using the chipboard pieces. The background is coloured with some Ayeeda Acrylic paint over tissue paper to give it some texture.

13Arts Products:




No comments:

Post a Comment