Sunday 15 May 2016

Last project from GD- Virág Réti


Czas na ostatnią inspirację od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Virág Réti. Na dziś przygotowała dla Was piękny blejtram.

It's time to last inpiration from our Talented Guest Designer Virág Réti. Today she has a beautiful canvas  for you! 

***

Virág Réti




I have prepared a canvas again that is about me and me my sister.


When we spend time together we are crazy girls. Some years ago, before our mother died, we wanted to surprise her with sweet memories so we did a photoshooting full of fun and happiness.


We are good sisters, firends and soulmates. I can always count on her this is the reason why I like working with our photos and keeping the memories of that beautiful moments.




Products I used:




***

Virág dziękujemy Ci za te 3 miesiące! Mamy nadzieję, że dobrze się bawiłaś jako nasz gość :) 
Virág, thank you for these three months! We hope you had a good time as our Guest! :)

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work Virag!!! Vivid,fresh,alive and modern...lucky sisters to have one another!!!

    ReplyDelete