Tuesday 14 April 2015

Love by Melenia

Hello ladies!
It's Melenia here with you today, just to share my take
on the Scrap Around the World April challenge, which the 13 Arts DT
was honoured to be the guest DT for this month.


The moodboard is totally inspirational and I had so much fun playing with it!

This is what I came up with



The background paper had already half of the texture 
I wanted my page to have
so all I had to do was
to play with a few Ayeeda mists, using them as watercolours and
then add my embellishments.


I actually used all the shades of turquoise that I had in  my stash!
I also painted my chipboard with them!
Gold served as a complimentary colour -
you can see it in the little gold stripes and the splashes.



Material List:

1 comment:

  1. Precioso como siempre!!!, sois unas grandes artistas!!!...gracias por la inspiración guapa!!!

    ReplyDelete