Sunday 26 April 2015

Destination- a layout by our GD Rikki Graziani



Hello!
It's time for a final post from our wonderful Guest Designer - Rikki Graziani! Today she's sharing her idea how to convert the cut out pattern paper into a layout.

Witajcie!
Nadszedł czas na finałowy post od naszej cudownej Gościnnej Projektantki- Rikki Graziani! Dzisiaj podzieliła się z nami swoim pomysłem jak zamienić pozostałości pociętego papieru w layout. 

***

Good Morning Rikki here today with my final post for 13@rts GDT, such a sad day but all good things must come to an end....

Do you remember in my last months post I say I would convert the cut out pattern paper into a layout? I am here to share with you the final result.



Remember this?



Just by adding water to the page and the Ayeeda Inks to a plastic bag you have an instant background...


Dont forget to custom your wood veneers to go with your layout.



Papier "Cinnamon/Black"


Tusz wodny - Bordeaux

Ayeeda Ink - Bordeaux




Well I hope I have inspired you, thanks for the opportunity to share with you my 13 @rts experience .

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

***
Thank you Rikki for all your beautiful projects and being our Guest!
Dziękujemy Rikki za wszystkie Twoje piękne projekty i bycie naszym Gościem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment