Monday 16 March 2015

LO {abc, abc...} by Terhi + VIDEO

Hello 13arts fans!

Did you see our Spring Release, part 1 and part 2? If so, then maybe you remember our new Metallic Paint in lovely, deep Violet? It's magnificent, and I have to admit it is my personal favorite of all time!


I decided to do a layout based on violet color, and as I was so excited about it, I decided to do a process video for you. I used a lot of paint, some modelling paste, new Splash! Inks and of course a lot of papers.


The story behind the layout is about useless alpha stickers. Well, not useless, but useless for me. As I have two little papercrafters at home, I don't have any problems to use those old alphas - my daughters are always willing to build their own creations with papers, stickers, some times mists and inks, too. 


I hope you'll enjoy the video!


Thank you for stopping by today!


13@rts products:

No comments:

Post a Comment