Friday 21 November 2014

Color Bomb by Terhi

Hello all!
It's Terhi here and I'm showing you my layout with papers from the new Color basic collection. It might look almost too colorful for this time of the year, but the again, this is the time when we really need colors. Bright colors!


I used several techniques to create this simple mixed media layout.
I started with stencil (triangles) and Ayeeda mists, then another stencil (squares) and PanPastel. Again, another stencil (Fly Away - text) and modeling paste. I really prefer more modeling paste than gesso to make texture to a layout, because modeling paste is so much dryer and thicker. And it doesn't make the papers wrinkled.



Title is a compination of chipboards and stickers. I altered "moments" word with embossing powder and to make it really shiny, I added a layer of pearl mist. 


Once I got my layout together, I added the final touch with diamonds and with pencil. Lots of doodling and some drops of mists. Color therapy completed.


 Remember, you still have few days time to take a part to our November Challenge!
Thank you for stopping here today!

Terhi xx


Products used from 13@rts:

2 comments: