Sunday 22 September 2013

Altered box and canvas - September inspirations by Ingrid Gooyer

Hi all!

Ingrid here today with three projects using lots of 13arts goodies!



My first project is this altered wooden CD box.
Thought it was perfect to store all my paintbrushes, sponges and spatulas.
Started with misting some tissue papers with three colors of mists.
Glued all the papers to the box with acrylic gel medium.
I gessoed the cracks so this will highlight the texture.





 13arts products used:
 Faces of Spring collection
Chalk yellow lemon
Chalk pearl navy blue
Chalk turquoise
Acrylic gel medium
Gesso
Metal frame
Metal tile
Flowers
Twigs

My next project is a canvas (6x6inch/15x15cm).


Misted the background using a gears template.
Had some tissue paper left from the box so this could be used to create extra texture.
Used the same colors mists and mediums as the paintbrushes box.
Flowers are again from 13arts.
And some details:




The canvas is a gift so I made this tag to go with it.



Take time to enjoy!!!
Ingrid xxx



4 comments:

  1. Altered wooden CD box is beautiful and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingrid, I LOVE your projects!!! I will have to try that trick wit tissue paper, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete